Six facts about late comic actor Dejo Tunfulu
Kunle Adetokunbo, popularly known as Dejo Tunfulu in Nollywood, died on Friday morning.
Here are six facts about the comedian-actor.
- He died on Friday, April 1st, just months shy of his 50th birthday.
- The actor was born on May 31, 1972, in Idumota, Lagos Island, Lagos State. He is from the Ikija neighborhood of Abeokuta, Ogun State.
- He graduated from Ansar-Ud-Deen Primary School on Lagos Island with a First School Leaving Certificate. He also received his School Certificate from Dolphin High School in Ebute Elefun, Lagos Island. He also attended the Modern Way Nigeria School of Printing, where he earned a printing certificate.
- He made his television debut in the drama series “Apere Ijongbon” by the Kolawole International Theatre Group in 1987.
- He rose to prominence for his role in the film “Omo Oran,” which starred veteran actor Fatai Adetayo (Lalude).
- He earned the nickname “Dejo Tunfulu” from his comedic roles in movies, where he was frequently cast as a stammerer.