This post will guide individuals on how to obtain a Moniepoint ATM card. and also Include information on the application process, required documentation, and any associated fees
How To Obtain A Moniepoint ATM Card
Moniepoint offers various financial services, and currently, they are the giant P.O.S. operation business and terminal in Nigeria, which also supports small and big business owners to have a business name to support their business in swift money transactions.
If you want to acquire an ATM card from monipoint you must be an existing user or have an account with them. if you don’t have one, it has been made easy, as you can register an account directly with your mobile phone by visiting join.moniepoint.com or clicking HERE.
One of the best ways to get and activate your Moniepoint ATM Card is to follow the steps below.
- You need to create an account and log in if you don’t have one.
A link has been provided in this post above; kindly follow and provide the necessary information for registration, and your business account will be ready instantly. Once done, log in to your business dashboard. Navigate to the “Card” menu to start the card application process.
- After you click on the card, make a new card request by selecting your business or account name.
- You select the card type, and the only available card type is the physical card, by clicking Get a Physical Card.
- Fill in your delivery details with the required data, e.g., your address and phone number.
- Finally, you will be provided the next delivery open window date, which will be sent by an agent to widen your state or region
Conclusion: Congratulations on getting your new card. If you are still finding it difficult or have any requests or comments, kindly use the comment box below, and don’t forget to read through the Step-by-Step Guide to Getting a Moniepoint ATM Card.